[INDOLOGY] Searching urgently for a scan/pdf of an article from Lalit-Kala

Julia Hegewald julia.hegewald at uni-bonn.de
Wed Jul 30 10:45:51 UTC 2014

Dear colleagues and friends,

For a project in our department we are looking for the following article
which allegedly should be in Bonn but, unfortunately, the volume  is
missing.

Has anybody access to the following copy of the journal Lalit-Kala and could
send me a Pdf/scan of the article off the list? I would be most grateful for
any support.