[INDOLOGY] Staal bibliography help

George Thompson gthomgt at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 23:40:00 UTC 2014

Dear List,

We are trying to update Frits Staal's bibliography for our forthcoming
memorial volume.  We have sent emails to the editors of the 1997
Festschrift volume published by the International Institute for Asian
Studies in Leiden, requesting use of their bibliography, but the email
addresses cited there do not seem to be accessible any more.  The editor of
this Festschrift was Dick van der Meij.

Does anyone have contact information for him or anyone else at IIAS?  We
plan to supplement this bibliography with the one that Frits published in
his "Discovering the Vedas."  As for Frits' bibliography post "Discovering
the Vedas," all I have are early drafts that Frits sent to me for
comments.  He never sent me any publication information on these last
papers.

Help on references to Frits' last papers would be greatly appreciated.

George Thompson and Richard Payne