[INDOLOGY] In search of an unpublished? work by L. Sternbach

Christophe Vielle christophe.vielle at uclouvain.be
Sun Jul 20 12:32:31 UTC 2014

Dear List,
In the ABORI 1980 article referred to below (http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/41691857), L. Sternbach refers several times in the foot-notes to a work by himself entitled
 "Rājaśekhara and his Unknwon Verses"
without date nor place (but 'part', 'annex' and '§' are given).
This reference is also quoted by Sures Chandra Banerji in his Companion To Sanskrit Literature (1st ed. 1971, 2nd 1989), also by the only title.
It seems that this work intended to be published by Sternbach remained in press (or in state of manuscript) and never issued, as it does not appear in any catalogue of libraries (I tried KIT and other tools).
Thank you for any further information thereabout,
Best wishes,
Christophe Vielle

Début du message réexpédié :

> De: Christophe Vielle <christophe.vielle at uclouvain.be>
> Objet: Rép : [INDOLOGY] In search of a copy of one article by L. Sternbach
> Date: 20 juillet 2014 13:50:14 UTC+2
> À: Indology Indology <indology at list.indology.info>
>
> Thank you much to Stefan Baums and Britta Schneider for their kind help concerning the needed article. It is confirmed that I was wrong and that the ABORI are on JSTOR !
> Best wishes,
> Christophe Vielle
>
> Le 20 juil. 2014 à 12:03, Christophe Vielle <christophe.vielle at uclouvain.be> a écrit :
>
>> Dear List,
>> would it be possible for some colleague to provide me with a .pdf copy of the following article:
>> L. Sternbach  "An attempt to reconstruct a ‘ lost’ work of Rājaśekhara", In: Annals of the Bhandarkar Oriental Research Institute, vol. 61, 1981, p. 21-?
>> Maybe I am wrong, but I did not find (as expected from below) the ABORI on JSTOR.
>> Best wishes
>> Christophe Vielle
>>
>> De: "Jan E.M. Houben" <jemhouben at gmail.com>
>> Objet: [INDOLOGY] Fwd: ABORI on JSTOR !!!