[INDOLOGY] In search of a copy of one article by L. Sternbach

Christophe Vielle christophe.vielle at uclouvain.be
Sun Jul 20 10:03:31 UTC 2014

Dear List,
would it be possible for some colleague to provide me with a .pdf copy of the following article:
L. Sternbach  "An attempt to reconstruct a ‘ lost’ work of Rājaśekhara", In: Annals of the Bhandarkar Oriental Research Institute, vol. 61, 1981, p. 21-?
Maybe I am wrong, but I did not find (as expected from below) the ABORI on JSTOR.
Best wishes
Christophe Vielle