[INDOLOGY] Ji Xianlin

Binder, Katrin katrin.binder at phil.uni-goettingen.de
Wed Jul 16 08:06:31 UTC 2014

Dear list members,

the Department of Indology and Tibetan Studies at Goettingen University is pleased to announce a new addition to their website which highlights the eminent Chinese Indologist Ji Xianlin under the following link:

http://www.indologie.uni-goettingen.de/cms/index.php?id=117

We have put together information, documents and pictures relating to Ji Xianlin who studied and worked at Goettingen University between 1935 and 1945 and received his doctoral degree from this University in 1941.
At present, the site is only accessible in German but an English version will soon follow.
We welcome comments, criticism and additional information.

Warm regards,
Katrin Binder

Dr. Katrin Binder
Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin (Academic Assistant)
Seminar für Indologie und Tibetologie
Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
Waldweg 26
D-37073 Göttingen