[INDOLOGY] Vedic family recitation traditions

James Hartzell james.hartzell at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 17:11:27 UTC 2014

Many thanks to George Thompson, François Voegeli, Tim Cahill, Daniel
Stender and Borayin Larios for your helpful replies and great references.

I will be writing back to you individually over the next few weeks to
follow up -- (under some deadlines at the moment).

What an excellent group on this Indology list!

James Hartzell, PhD
Center for Mind/Brain Sciences (CIMeC)
The University of Trento, Italy