[INDOLOGY] Lilavati of Bhaskaracary with Vasana

Clemency Montelle clemency.montelle at canterbury.ac.nz
Wed Jul 9 12:22:58 UTC 2014

Dear Ajit,

I don't have a copy of that exact edition, but this might be a good opportunity to highlight to this list an amazing collection of downloadable works (some very rare, old, and/or out of print) of Bhaskara II, that the organising team of the Bhaskara 900 international conference at Thane have compiled.  You can view them at:

http://www.vpmthane.org/bhaskara900/books.html

Many thanks to whomever was responsible for this!

With best wishes,
Clemency

----
Dr Clemency Montelle
http://www.math.canterbury.ac.nz/~c.montelle/
School of Mathematics and Statistics
University of Canterbury | Te Whare Wananga o Waitaha
Private Bag 4800, Christchurch 8140
NEW ZEALAND