[INDOLOGY] Wackernagel's Einleitung AiG I

Dipak Bhattacharya dipak.d2004 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 12:53:28 UTC 2014

2.7.14

indology at list.indology.info

Dear Colleagues,

I am sorry that I have to make an unusual request. I have Renou's
'Introduction générale' to the Altindische Grammatik Vol.1. Unfortunately
the first edition here has become brittle and is very difficult to use.
Could anyone kindly inform if the original 'Einleitung' is available
online? Renou's translation and notes are excellent and indispensable - no
doubt. But some of his renderings cannot give the exact import of the
original. It is not at all Renou's fault but a compulsory problem to be
faced by those using a translation.

Thanking in advance for any help and with best wishes

Sincerely

Dipak Bhattacharya