[INDOLOGY] fr.Wikipedia and other non sa.wikipedia

Jean-Luc Chevillard jean-luc.chevillard at univ-paris-diderot.fr
Thu Jan 30 12:06:33 UTC 2014

I have occasionally contributed to the Tamil Wikipedia
(and to other Wikipedias), although not frequently.

As an example,
the following page

"http://ta.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%AE%86%E0%AE%A3%E0%AF%8D%E0%AE%9F%E0%AF%81_%E0%AE%B5%E0%AE%9F%E0%AF%8D%E0%AE%9F%E0%AE%AE%E0%AF%8D_%E0%AE%85%E0%AE%9F%E0%AF%8D%E0%AE%9F%E0%AE%B5%E0%AE%A3%E0%AF%88"

(alias "http://ta.wikipedia.org/s/kk3")

was created by me,
at a time when I was cataloguing old Tamil books
which had belonged to the late T.V. Gopal Iyer (1926-2007).

Best wishes

-- Jean-Luc Chevillard