[INDOLOGY] Annual Reports, ASI

Adheesh Sathaye adheesh1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 01:46:28 UTC 2014

Dear Arlo,

Most of them appear to be available at the Digital Library of India (DLI). For a convenient, cross-platform method of downloading and packaging books from the DLI, one may use the “DLI Downloader” developed by Sourin Sen and Munish Chandel and available on their blog: http://www.shunya.co.in

It uses Java, and for me, at least, works quite smoothly in Mac OSX.

Best wishes,
Adheesh

----
Adheesh Sathaye