[INDOLOGY] Visualisation of Buddha/Guru

Antonio Ferreira-Jardim antonio.jardim at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 21:27:18 UTC 2014

Also relevant here is a recent blog post by Stephan Beyer where he
surveys some of the Buddhist primary sources while also looking at
Hindu texts, cites some useful translations and gives a theoretical
analysis:

http://www.singingtotheplants.com/2014/01/visualization-before-tantra/

Kind regards,
Antonio Ferreira-Jardim