[INDOLOGY] Anthropology of childhood in India

Kellner, Birgit kellner at asia-europe.uni-heidelberg.de
Sat Jan 11 05:20:32 UTC 2014

The following volume may also be helpful:

Vanessa R. Sasson: Children and childhoods in Buddhist texts and traditions. New York/Oxford 2013: OUP.

With best regards,

Birgit Kellner
----------
Prof. Dr. Birgit Kellner
Chair of Buddhist Studies
Cluster of Excellence "Asia and Europe in a Global Context - The Dynamics of Transculturality"
University of Heidelberg
Karl Jaspers Centre
Vossstraße 2, Building 4400
D-69115 Heidelberg