[INDOLOGY] Hess' "SIDDHARTHA" in Sanskrit

Matthew Kapstein mkapstei at uchicago.edu
Sat Jan 4 09:53:57 UTC 2014

Dear Dominik,

So far as I can determine from this thread, our colleague Jay Soni responded to the request not by distributing anyone's address, but merely by
forwarding the original message with the suggestion that we respond individually. His Netiquette thus seems to have been impeccable.

But thank you for the reminder.

best,
Matthew

Matthew Kapstein
Directeur d'études,
Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes

Numata Visiting Professor of Buddhist Studies,
The University of Chicago