[INDOLOGY] pdfs of velvikkuti and cinnamamur inscriptions

Tieken, H.J.H. H.J.H.Tieken at hum.leidenuniv.nl
Thu Feb 27 12:30:23 UTC 2014

David Shulman (shulman at prism.as.huji.ac.il) asked if I had pdfs of the Velvikkuti and Cinnamamur inscriptions, which I do not have. I wonder if any of the list members happens to have them and could send them to David.
The Velvikkuti Grant is published in Epigraphia Indica 17 (1923-1924), pp. 291-309; the (two) Cinnamamur Grant(s) in South Indian Inscriptions Vol. 3, Part 4 (1929), pp. 441-465.
Herman

Herman Tieken
University of Leiden
The Netherlands