[INDOLOGY] 'Joy of Sanskrit' electronic textbook now available

McComas Taylor McComas.Taylor at anu.edu.au
Tue Feb 25 01:50:20 UTC 2014

Dear Colleagues

I am delighted to announce that ANU Press has published The Joy of Sanskrit: A First-Year Syllabus for Tertiary Students, written with my colleague Grazia Scotellaro.

http://press.anu.edu.au/titles/anu-etext/the-joy-of-sanskrit/

This is ANU ePress's first ever electronic textbook, and (I imagine) the world's first electronic Sanskrit textbook.

It is freely avaible in the public domain, and runs on Mac, iPads, iPhones and Android systems. (Windows version is still to come).

Yours

McComas