[INDOLOGY] Pulping Intellectual Freedom: Academics will not bow down to vigilantism

Deepak Sarma dxs163 at case.edu
Thu Feb 13 21:13:41 UTC 2014

All:
    I wrote this Huff Post Blog on the topic entitled "The Academic Study of Hinduism: An Alternative Future":

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/deepak-sarma/the-academic-study-of-hinduism_b_4781205.html

yours,

Deepak

Dr. Deepak Sarma

Professor of Religious Studies

Curatorial Consultant, Department of Asian Art
Cleveland Museum of Art

Mailing Address:
Department of Religious Studies
Tomlinson Hall