[INDOLOGY] Prof. von Hinüber paper

James Hegarty hegartyjm at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 11 10:26:22 UTC 2014

Dear Colleagues,

I have been informed by my university library that the following volume is unavailable on inter-library loan:

Buddhism and its relation to other Religions: Essays in Honour of Dr. S. Kumoi on the occasion of his 70th birthday, Kyoto, 1985.

I take the reference from Hinüber's Handbook of Pali Literature, which does not seem to name the editor. I am, in particular, looking for Hinüber's contribution to this volume: 'Epigraphical Varieties of Continental Pāli from Devnimori and Ratnagiri.'

Can anyone help me?

Best Wishes,

James Hegarty
Cardiff University