[INDOLOGY] Member's publications on late Indian Buddhism

Birendra Nath Prasad birendra176 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 10 08:18:48 UTC 2014

Dear Collegues,
I am happy to announce the publication of my two research articles in prestigious peer-reviewed international journals:
1.	Cultic Relationships between Buddhism and Brahmanism in the ‘Last Stronghold’ of Indian Buddhism: An Analysis with Particular Reference to Votive Inscriptions on the Brahmanical Sculptures Donated to Buddhist Religious Centres in Early Medieval Magadha .Published in Buddhist Studies Review,  Journal of the U.K. Association for Buddhist Studies , London , Vol. 30, No. 2 (2013) ,pp. 181-199. Abstract of the paper may be seen at https://www.equinoxpub.com/journals/index.php/BSR/article/view/18521 . This journal is edited by Prof. Peter Harvey and published by Equinox Publications, London.
2.	A Folk Tradition Integrated into Mahayana Buddhism: Some Observations on the Votive Inscriptions on Sculptures of Pundesvari/Punyesvari/Purnesvari  Discovered in the Kiul-Lakhisarai Area, Bihar .Published in Berlin Indological Studies , Vol.21, 2013 ,pp. 299-306.  This Journal is edited by Dr.Gerd Mevvissen and published by WEIDLER Buchverlag Publishers, Berlin, Germany.

With regards
Birendra Nath Prasad
Asstt. Professor, History Deptt.
BB Ambedkar Central University