[INDOLOGY] Change of website for the 16th WSC

BROCKINGTON John J.L.Brockington at ed.ac.uk
Tue Feb 4 12:25:25 UTC 2014

Dear Colleagues,

In case any of you want more information on or need to contact the organisers of the next World Sanskrit Conference in July next year, I forward the message below that I have just received.

Best wishes

John Brockington

Professor J. L. Brockington
Fellow, Oxford Centre for Hindu Studies
Emeritus Professor of Sanskrit, University of Edinburgh
Vice President, International Association of Sanskrit Studies