[INDOLOGY] Question on Sanskrit Syntax

girish jha jhakgirish at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 31 01:03:20 UTC 2014

Dear  Indologists,According to Panini's Grammar it is well advisable that we accept prapyate as a passive form of causative prapayati .Then it is construed with the accusative form svargam.It has also been suggested by Prof Cardona.Girish K. JhaProfessor,Dept of SanskritPatna UniversityPatna 800 005