[INDOLOGY] (no subject)

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 17:14:25 UTC 2014

These books are very recent publications that are still well within
copyright protection and should not be scanned.  Added to this, they are
very cheap to buy and easy to get from any book dealer such as www.mlbd.com
 or rediff.com, or Amazon, or simply by writing to the publishers.  Older
editions of the Vaidyajivana are downloadable from the Digital Library of
India.

Sincerely,
Dominik Wujastyk