[INDOLOGY] Ragunātha-śarmā's Vākya-kāṇḍa commentary

Adriano Aprigliano aprigliano at usp.br
Mon Apr 21 13:55:01 UTC 2014

Dear colleagues,

I have been trying to purchase for some time Ragunātha-śarmā's commented
edition of the 2nd Kāṇḍa of the Vākya-padīya
(Saṃpūrṇānanda-saṃskṛta-vidyālaya) with no success. A friend came from
India last year with vol. I, and two parts of volume III, the others were
out of print, it seemed. I'm in urgent need to get his take on some parts
of the 2nd kāṇḍa though. Does anyone have a pdf version of it that could
send to me?

Best wishes

*Prof. Dr. Adriano Aprigliano*

DLCV/FFLCH