[INDOLOGY] help with periodical article

Manu Francis manufrancis at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 19:50:19 UTC 2014

Dear Professor Brockington,
It happens that I scanned parts of this issue of Damilica a few months ago.
Here it is:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/h0ehe8hpdv5vun6/Damilica_vol_2_part_3.pdf
The transliteration of the sitename according to Madras Tamil Lexicon is
Kōpurappaṭṭi.
More photos at:
http://thtsiteseminars.wordpress.com/2013/04/03/gopurapatti-temple/
http://travel.bhushavali.com/2013/02/gopurapatti-amaleeswarar-temple-trichy.html
The Rāmāyaṇa panels are miniature panels frequently found on the base of
Cōḻa period temples.
If you are interested, my colleague Charlotte Schmid (EFEO) has scans to
share of the series of miniature panels.
With very best wishes.

Emmanuel Francis
Chargé de recherche CNRS, Centre d'étude de l'Inde et de l'Asie du Sud (UMR
8564, EHESS-CNRS, Paris)
http://ceias.ehess.fr/
http://ceias.ehess.fr/index.php?1725
http://rcsi.hypotheses.org/
Associate member, Centre for the Study of Manuscript Culture (SFB 950,
Universität Hamburg)
http://www.manuscript-cultures.uni-hamburg.de/index_e.html