[INDOLOGY] help with periodical article

BROCKINGTON John J.L.Brockington at ed.ac.uk
Wed Apr 9 18:29:51 UTC 2014

Dear Colleagues,

I have found an apparently reliable reference to the following article which I am unable to trace in any British library. I will be very grateful for any help in locating it and even more for a PDF of the article:

S. Hariharan, "Some Sculptured Epic Panels in Gopurappatti", Damalica 2.3 (1973): 77-81.

The panels in question form a frieze on the Avan??vara Udaiyar temple at Gopurapatti and any other detailed source on the temple would also be very useful.

Regards

John Brockington

Professor J. L. Brockington
Fellow, Oxford Centre for Hindu Studies
Emeritus Professor of Sanskrit, University of Edinburgh
Vice President, International Association of Sanskrit Studies

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.