[INDOLOGY] looking for a HP Schmidt article ("Notes on RV...")

Adheesh Sathaye adheesh1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 14:53:03 UTC 2013

Dear colleagues,

I'm searching for an article that I'm finding rather tricky to track down, and hoping that one of you might be able to help me out with a scan.

Schmidt, Hanns-Peter. 1980. “Notes on Ṛgveda 7.18.5-10,” Indica (Organ of the Heras Institute of Indian History and Culture, Bombay) 17: 41-47.

Although our library at UBC has the journal, I'm currently out of station, and have been unable to find it in the usual electronic locations (archive.org, DLI, etc.--google has it in snippet view only) and the library where I currently am has the journal but not this particular issue.

So, I'm hoping one of you kind folks might already have a scan of this paper and could send it to me!

Thanks very much, and all best wishes,
Adheesh

----
Adheesh Sathaye