[INDOLOGY] early Jahrbücher für wissenschaftliche Kritik

Rosane Rocher rrocher at sas.upenn.edu
Mon Sep 2 21:23:53 UTC 2013

Could a colleague who has access to the first volumes of the /Jahrbücher
für wissenschaftliche Kritik /let me know if they have a review of
Bopp's /Ausführliches Lehrgebäude der Sanskrita-Sprache/, and, if they
do, who wrote it?  Such a review should have appeared in the volumes of
1828 or 1829.  The run of /JWK /in the Penn library begins in 1832,
which is also when the electronic run by the Hathi Trust begins, and our
otherwise wonderful system of interlibrary loan does not work for journals.

Also, if anyone has a copy of Peter von Bohlen's review of Friedrich
Rosen's /Radices Sanscritae /in /J//WK///1828, coll. 65--85, I would be
grateful for a copy as well. // //

With thanks and best wishes,
Rosane Rocher