[INDOLOGY] An international conference on Bhaskaracarya, 19-21 Sep 2014

Ashok Aklujkar ashok.aklujkar at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 18:19:30 UTC 2013

I am forwarding a slightly edited message at the request of Dr. V.M. Bedekar (a medical doctor who has so far arranged several academically rewarding conferences in the field of Indology. I have attended two of them in the past and have been impressed by the quality and orderly manner in which they were conducted. Following his usual practice, Dr. Bedekar has made the conference announcement much in advance). Apologies for cross-posting.

a.a.

Begin forwarded message: