[INDOLOGY] Katyayana's Shrauta Sutra

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Wed Oct 23 18:45:03 UTC 2013

Please check the date of Thite's edition.  Ganesh Umakant Thite, who is two
years older than me, was not even born in 1900.

Madhav

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 5:53 AM, James Hartzell <james.hartzell at gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear Colleagues
>
> I want to thank Madhav Deshpande for sending a pdf of the Chowkambha
> edition of Katyayana's Srauta Sutra.  Their text is however flawed, with
> many  of the KS Sutras missing.
>
> If anyone might have a scan of Ganesh Umakant Thite's 1900 edition that
> would be most welcome.
>
> Cheers
> James
>

> On Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 12:03 PM, James Hartzell <james.hartzell at gmail.com
> > wrote:
>
>> Might anyone be able to send me a pdf or digitized version of Katyayana's
>> Shrauta Sutra?
>>
>> I've looked on archive.org, TITUS, GRETL, and
>> http://sanskritdocuments.org and SARIT.
>>
>> Cheers
>> James
>>
>> --
>> James Hartzell, PhD
>> Center for Mind/Brain Sciences (CIMeC)
>> The University of Trento, Italy
>>

> --
> James Hartzell, PhD
> Center for Mind/Brain Sciences (CIMeC)
> The University of Trento, Italy

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor of Sanskrit and Linguistics
Department of Asian Languages and Cultures
202 South Thayer Street, Suite 6111
The University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, MI 48104-1608, USA