[INDOLOGY] Publication Announcement (Prof K.C. Pandey Centenary Volume)

Mrinal Kaul mrinalkaul81 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 13:15:01 UTC 2013

Dear Elisa,

I am sorry for the delay caused in getting back to you about the table of contents of the above mentioned volume. Actually, I had requested Prof Navjivan Rastogi if he could make the contents of this volume available to us. He sent to me the scanned copy of the TOC which I am enclosing herewith. However, I note that the contents of the first part are missing. I am assuming the first part deals with the life and works of Professor K.C. Pandey. I hope this is useful to the students of Abhinavagupta.

Yours,

Mrinal Kaul

************************
Mrinal Kaul
Università degli Studi di Napoli "L'Orientale"
Dipartimento di Studi Asiatici
Piazza S. Domenico Maggiore,
12-80134, Napoli (Palazzo Corigliano)
ITALY