[INDOLOGY] EJVS 20-3 published

Michael Witzel witzel at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Nov 21 16:23:00 UTC 2013

We are happy to announce another installment of the Electronical Journal of Vedic Studies,
Vol. 20 (2013) Issue 3

Philologische Beiträge (1-3)

(Philological Contributions)

by

Marcos Albino

These papers probably would not amount	to ‘regular’ articles as I either plead for an earlier interpretation that	has been wrongly rejected or forgotten, or I discuss an	apparently wrong proposal, however	without being able to propose my own solution.