[INDOLOGY] Query: PS

Sven Sellmer sellmers at gmx.de
Sat May 18 17:40:27 UTC 2013

PS. I should add as a warning that in OSX 10.8 a serious bug appeared: the combination -rha- is no longer handled correctly in devanagari. So, if you want to type arhati [alt+a, r, f, h, t, i], you get arheti. I have already reported the problem to Apple some time ago, and they claim to be working on it.