[INDOLOGY] [Indology] Satasahasrika Prajnaparamita

Walser, Joseph Joseph.Walser at tufts.edu
Thu May 9 17:09:32 UTC 2013

First of all, my apologies for cross-posting. Due to popular demand, I have uploaded my scans of Prataptacandra Ghose's edition of the Satasahasrika Prajnaparamita onto the Internet Archive site (my thanks to Dominik Wujastyk for advice on how to do it).

For those interested, go to http://archive.org/index.php   and search for "Satasahasrika" . There are three rather big files there. I apologize for the quality (my thumbs sometimes appear in the scan). I had originally intended this for my own research. I only hope it will be of service to others.

Best,

-j

Joseph Walser

Associate Professor