[INDOLOGY] Fwd: New Book on Food Culture in Mumbai

Whitney Cox wc3 at soas.ac.uk
Fri May 3 15:05:29 UTC 2013

I forward this to the list not only owing to its subject matter--perhaps of
interest to several members--but also for its publication model, in light
of the recent discussions of Open Access publishing.  This is the first
contact I've ever had from this publisher, and I know nothing about the
author or her work: caveat lector.