[INDOLOGY] Silent witness

George Thompson gthomgt at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 19:57:26 UTC 2013

Dear List,

I sent the following brief note to Patrick two days ago.  I had intended it
to go to the list in general.  Perhaps it will be useful if I now add it to
the general conversation:

Dear Patrick,

Besides sAkSin and related forms [e.g., kUTa-sAkSin, pratyakSin, etc.], you
might want to look at other synonyms like udAsIna, etc., all more or less
epithets of Atman.
Best wishes to all,
George

[p.s. I too would like to know more about Dipak's paper]