Re: [INDOLOGY] Prāṇatoṣinī-tantra

Dipak Bhattacharya dbhattacharya200498 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 21 16:28:30 UTC 2013

Perhaps it will not be proper for me to stress on the following, but this may be considered additional information. I had a copy of one Pranatoshini. It was a collection of tantric ritual and philosophy matter. It was printed in the Bengali script in the year 1861 CE or 1860CE. The author's name was Pranatosha. But the words of the author indicated that it was the first edition! The Introduction had no date but the title page had. Later I came to know that it was an nineteenth century collection that is to say not an original work.