[INDOLOGY] Nagararjuna finger pointing to moon reference?

Stephen Hodge s.hodge at padmacholing.plus.com
Tue Mar 19 10:20:30 UTC 2013

I have not time to check, but unless my memory is faulty (quite possible),
isn't something like that found in the Kaa'syapa-parivarta ?

Best wishes,
Stephen Hodge

From: "Jonathan Silk" <kauzeya at gmail.com

I  can't answer your question, but I remember seeing this expression (it's
been years and memory fades) in the Kathāsaritsāgara, a decidedly
un-buddhist source....