[INDOLOGY] Mahabharata

Christopher Austin christopher.austin at dal.ca
Sat Mar 16 12:40:10 UTC 2013

Hello Howard,

My apologies, I did not realize the files were no longer there. My own
copies were downloaded from that site.

Does anyone on the list know if Smith is still maintaining the site? I
would be happy to send my appendix/apparatus files back to him if need
be, or can upload them somewhere (any suggestions?) they could be
accessed by the list.

Best,
Chris