[INDOLOGY] Linux in a virtual box on Mac (was: Fwd: New Sanskrit-Eng. dictionary...)

Robert Zydenbos zydenbos at uni-muenchen.de
Tue Mar 12 11:59:51 UTC 2013

Lindquist, Steven wrote:

> [...] the OSX function that
> reopens programs/files on boot can be shut off in the preferences
> (though it shuts it off across everything; just uncheck 'restore
> windows...').

Our university gave us new computers a few months ago with 'Lion' on it
-- and this just doesn't work. I also tried an extension called
RestoreMeNot, but that doesn't work either...

Maybe this is improved in Mountain Lion? Or I'm just having very bad
luck? I don't know.

Robert

--
Prof. Dr. Robert J. Zydenbos