[INDOLOGY] Fwd: New Sanskrit-Eng. dictionary (program)

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 08:04:11 UTC 2013

For several years I've run GNU/Linux (Ubuntu) as my main OS, with
WinXP in VirtualBox
in an Ubuntu desktop window, when I need it. <http://wujastyk.net/pgp.html>
It's solid and I don't notice any system speed degradation on my old T500
laptops (Centrino2) or my desktop (don't know).   It's an excellent
solution.

Best,
Dominik