[INDOLOGY] Fwd: New Sanskrit-Eng. dictionary (program)

Lubin, Tim LubinT at wlu.edu
Sat Mar 9 20:40:05 UTC 2013

Sandic (including its db) will work fine using VMware (VIrtual Machine),
as I just confirmed.  VMware is a bit of a resource hog (requiring a full
installation of Windows within the VMware app), but you can thereby run
any EXE seamlessly alongside other apps on a Mac.

Tim

Timothy Lubin
Professor of Religion
Washington and Lee University