[INDOLOGY] Swamikannu Pillai, Indian Ephemeris volume 6?

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 16:21:11 UTC 2013

This is a long shot, but does anyone know of a scan or digital version
of *volume
6* of Swamikannu Pillai's *Indian Ephemeris*?  Vols 1-5 are up at the
Digital Library of India.  I've done the usual searches on Google
Books<http://books.google.at/books?id=mGm9lgEACAAJ>(not available in
Europe, but
might be downloadable in the USA), archive.org, and anywhere else I could
think, but vol.6 seems never to have been done, except by Google, and
that's ungettatable.

So, has anyone done it for themselves or their department, by any chance?

Thanks,
Dominik Wujastyk