[INDOLOGY] question for European Indologists

victor davella vbd203 at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 27 20:15:48 UTC 2013

Dear All,

On a related note, I would be interested to know to what extent traditional
Sanskrit grammars have been/are being taught at various universities - this
would include the use of Sanskrit terminology to the citation and
discussion of sutras. I know Oxford has a regular course on Panini as part
of the Sanskrit BA and that Professor Ingalls used to teach a course on
Panini at Harvard with some regularity. I'm also familiar with Goldmans'
use of Sanskrit terminology. Additional information would be of great
interest.

Many Thanks,

Victor D'Avella

PhD Candidate