[INDOLOGY] Request

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Fri Jun 7 13:25:52 UTC 2013

The Hathi Trust Digital Library copies are listed as "Limited
(search-only)<http://hdl.handle.net/2027/mdp.39015049824991>"
copies and not available for download.  There is a hard-copy in the library
of the University of Michigan, and I have used it in the past, but I hope
someone has a digital copy.

Madhav Deshpande

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 9:15 AM, Peter Wyzlic <pwyzlic at uni-bonn.de> wrote:

>  Am 07.06.2013 14:40, schrieb Dominik Wujastyk:
>
>  I'd be very grateful for a copy too.  I've searched all the usual places
> (DLI, archive.org, books.google.com, and some other places<http://tinyurl.com/kge3pvj>)
> without luck.
>
>  On 7 June 2013 13:05, Erik Reenberg Sand <ersand at hum.ku.dk> wrote:
>
>> Dear list members,
>>
>> If any of you is able to supply me with a digital copy of Baldev
>> Upadhyaya's book KAshI kI pANDitya paraMpara (Varanasi 1983) it will be
>> much appreciated.
>>

> The Hathi Trust Digital Library records two digital copies (URL:
> <http://catalog.hathitrust.org/api/volumes/oclc/13614931.html><http://catalog.hathitrust.org/api/volumes/oclc/13614931.html>).
> But they are not available for public access, it seems.
>
> All the best
> Peter Wyzlic
>
> --
> Institut für Orient- und Asienwissenschaften
> Bibliothek
> Universität Bonn
> Regina-Pacis-Weg 7
> D-53113 Bonn

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor of Sanskrit and Linguistics
Department of Asian Languages and Cultures
202 South Thayer Street, Suite 6111
The University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, MI 48104-1608, USA