[INDOLOGY] Madhva / Mbh (addendum)

Robert Zydenbos zydenbos at uni-muenchen.de
Sun Jun 2 18:08:59 UTC 2013

At last I found my copy of the latest commentary:

Śrīmadānandatīrthabhagavatpādaviracitaṃ citrakāvyaṃ
Śrīmahābhāratatātparyyam. Śrīnaraharitīrthaviracitayā
Śrīkṛṣṇaprakāśikayā Ācāryagovindaviracitayā Śrīkṛṣṇacandrikayā sahitam.
[Sasaṃhitapāṭhaṃ sapadapāṭhaṃ ca.] Śodhayitā-sampādayitā
Bannañjepadohāhva Ācāryagovindaḥ. [Mahābhārata-tātparyam. By
Ananda-Thirtha-bhagavat-pada; with Śrī-Kṛṣṇa-Prakāśikā, a commentary by
Sri-Narahari-Thirtha and Śrī-Kṛṣṇa-Candrikayā by Bannanje
Govindacharya.] Udupi / Bangalore: Īśāvāsya-pratiṣṭhāna, 2006. Price Rs.
80. With an introduction and six appendices. (Distributors: Bannanje
Associates, Īśāvāsyam, Ambalapadi, Udupi - 576103.

The book is entirely in Sanskrit, edited and commented by the editor of
the mūlapāṭha of Madhva's collected works (with whom an interview
appeared, in Sanskrit, in the Münchener Indologische Zeitschrift I
(2008/09) - see http://www.manyaverlag.de/miz-I.html and a sample
http://www.manyaverlag.de/mizproben/MIZ-I-Interview.pdf).

Govindacharya also pubhished a short study in Kannada on the textual
criticism by Madhva in the Mahābhārata-tātparya: Vidyāvācaspati Bannañje
Gōvindācārya. Mahābhārata tātparya nirṇaya. Eraḍu upanyāsagaḷu. Udupi:
Rāṣṭrakavi Gōvinda Pai Saṃśōdhana Kēṃdra, 1993.

Hope this helps,

Robert Zydenbos

--
Prof. Dr. Robert J. Zydenbos