[INDOLOGY] Ādipurāṇa / Nāradaśaunakasaṃvāda

BROCKINGTON John J.L.Brockington at ed.ac.uk
Wed Jul 31 10:52:13 UTC 2013

Dear Collagues,

I am having problems tracing a copy of a text entitled either Ādipurāṇa or Nāradaśaunakasaṃvāda in any library catalogue available to me.  The work is mentioned in NCC vol. 2 p. 83, also by Raghavan in his Greater Ramayana 1973 p.65, as published by Venkateswara Press in 1907 (1908 in Raghavan 1973).  Does anyone have access to a copy?  I am interested specifically in 16.29-69 of its text and a scan of that portion would be ideal.  Many thanks to anyone who can help in any way.

Yours

John Brockington

Professor J. L. Brockington
Fellow, Oxford Centre for Hindu Studies
Emeritus Professor of Sanskrit, University of Edinburgh
Vice President, International Association of Sanskrit Studies
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.