[INDOLOGY] Three articles

palaniappa at aol.com palaniappa at aol.com
Fri Jul 26 06:01:39 UTC 2013

Dear Indologists,

I need the following three articles.

1. S. Krishnaswami Aiyangar, 'Tirumaṅkai-Aḻvār and his date', Indian Antiquary, vol. 35, pp.285-93.

2. S. Krishnaswami Aiyangar, 'Tirumaṅkai-Aḻvār and Danti -Durga', Quartely Journal of the Mythic Society, vol. 12, 1921-2

3. K. G. Sesha Ayyar, 'Tirumaṅkai-Aḻvār and Danti -Durga', Journal of the Mythic Society, vol. 9, No. 4.

Apparently, the articles of S. Krishnaswami Aiyangar are also reprinted in Ancient India and South Indian History and Culture, vol. 2: south Indian History and Culture, Poona, 1941, pp. 736-62.

I would appreciate if anybody can send me these articles as PDF if possible.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Palaniappan