[INDOLOGY] Vi-duu 06

soni at staff.uni-marburg.de soni at staff.uni-marburg.de
Mon Jul 1 04:26:06 UTC 2013

To Readers and Lovers of Sanskrit,

It is a great pleasure for me to publish this issue of Vi-duu,
Vidud-duutah, the E-Messenger, with sincere thanks to Professors
Saroja Bhate and Ashok Aklujkar for making it a special one. I
appreciate their timely submissions.

This issue is special because responses to views on Sanskrit as a
lingua franca are cordially invited. If these can be sent to me
(jayandra.soni at sanskritassociation.org ; Cc:
soni at staff.uni-marburg.de) by the end of August, it is possible that
both the response(s) and reply (or replies) could be published in the
next issue(s) of Vi-duu.

With best wishes from a now cool and humid Kashi,
Jayendra

PS: You might have to download the file rather than read it in a
Preview function, because the fonts are embedded in the PDF file.