GRETIL update #408 - a belated acknowledgement

Gruenendahl, Reinhold gruenen at SUB.UNI-GOETTINGEN.DE
Thu Jan 17 14:59:14 UTC 2013

Only too late I realized that with this last update the number of texts Klaus Wille contributed to GRETIL now exeeds 100 (his editorial work on files from other sources not included). Although Klaus himself probably would not find this an occasion worth mentioning, I'd like to thank him on behalf of all GRETIL users for his exemplary and selfless service to the Indological community.

RG