Workshop-cum-conference "Archaeology of Bhakti", Pondicherry, July 31st to August 13th 2013

Manu Francis manufrancis at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 14 11:30:30 UTC 2013

Dear List,

A mistake (among the joint signers) has unfortunately crept into my

Dear List,

Please find attached to this message the announcement for the second
workshop-cum-conference "Archaeology of Bhakti" organised from July
31st to August 13th 2013 in the EFEO centre at Pondicherry by Valérie
Gillet (EFEO, Pondicherry), Charlotte Schmid (EFEO, Paris) and myself.
A dedicated webpage is under construction on the EFEO website, but
registration is already open.
Please circulate the information.

Best wishes.

Emmanuel Francis (CNRS, CEIAS, Paris)