eJIM - eJournal of Indian Medicine - Vol 5, No 2 (2012)

Roelf Barkhuis info at BARKHUIS.NL
Mon Jan 14 07:55:27 UTC 2013

Dear Indologists,

eJIM - the eJournal of Indian Medicine has just published its latest issue
at  http://bjournals.ub.rug.nl/ejim.

Thanks for the continuing interest in our work,

Roelf Barkhuis

Journal Manager

eJIM - eJournal of Indian Medicine

Vol 5, No 2 (2012)

Table of Contents

http://bjournals.ub.rug.nl/ejim/issue/view/39

Articles

--------

>ā€‰From mouth fresheners to erotic perfumes: The evolving socio-cultural
significance of  nutmeg, mace and cloves in South Asia (37-97)

                Thomas J. Zumbroich

Mahādevadeva’s Hikmatprakāśa –  A Sanskrit treatise on Yūnānī medicine, Part
I: text and commentary of Section I  with an annotated English translation
(99-134)

                Jan Meulenbeld

Mahādevadeva’s Hikmatprakāśa –  A Sanskrit treatise on Yūnānī medicine, Part
II: Text and commentary of selected verses from  Section II with an
annotated English translation (135-294)

                Jan Meulenbeld